3 Perfect Days in Amman
Download this 7-page PDF.
Amman, the capital of Jordan, is a modern city with numerous ancient ruins. Atop Jabal al-Qala’a hill, the historic Citadel includes the pillars of the Roman Temple of Hercules and the 8th-century Umayyad Palace complex, known for its grand dome. Outside Amman, the Dead Sea's famously hypersaline water makes floating easy, and its mineral-rich black mud is used for therapeutic and cosmetic treatments at area resorts.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- Historic walking tour of The Citadel and the Roman Amphitheater
- Hummus and falafel at the famous Hashem's
- Overnight trip to the Dead Sea
- A list of rooftop restaurants
- Recommendations for rock climbing and art galleries
- and much more...