3 Perfect Days in Austin
Download this 7-page PDF.
Austin is the state capital of Texas,and home to the University of Texas flagship campus. Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. On both sides of its river, Austing likes to keep it weird.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- Swimming at Barton Springs
- Shopping for cowboy supplies at Allen's Boots
- Optional kayaking with bats at sunset
- Live music at the Continental Club
- A bar crawl through Austin's many local microbreweries
- and much more...