3 Perfect Days in Baku
Download this 7-page PDF.
Baku, the capital and commercial hub of Azerbaijan, is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea. It's famed for its medieval walled old city, which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower. Contemporary landmarks include the Zaha Hadid-designed Heydar Aliyev Center and the Flame Towers, 3 pointed skyscrapers covered with LED screens.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- Carpet Museum dedicated to Baku's textile history
- Historic walk around Old Town Baku
- Fountain Square
- The Heydar Aliyev Center
- Spa treatment at a historic bathhouse
- Road trip to mud volcanoes
- and much more...