3 Perfect Days in Dublin
Download this 6-page PDF.
Dublin, capital of the Republic of Ireland, is on Ireland’s east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. It's full of historic buildings, like the Dublin Castle, and establishments supplying local booze, like Guinness stout and Jameson whiskey.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- A historic tour of Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Gaelic sports lessons
- A tour of a whiskey distillery and/or the Guinness Storehouse
- Venturing out to a historic Irish castle
- Optional hiking through the Irish countryside
- The best live music venues in Dublin
- Unexpectedly healthy restaurants throughout the city
- and much more...