3 Perfect Days in Lima
Download this 6-page PDF.
Lima used to be a stopover city on your way to Machu Picchu, but now it is flourishing with life and purpose of its own. It has ruins nearly 1000 years older than Machu Picchu, colonial architecture protected by UNESCO, a wild watersports community, and a food scene that is "en fuego" with street food ceviche and Michelin Star candidates alike.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- Historic walking tour of el Centro
- Optional dinner in ancient ruins, Huaca Pucllana
- Surfing lessons and paragliding along the seaside cliffs
- Tour of street art in the hipster Barranco neighborhood
- The best coffee shops in all of Lima
- Really, really great ceviche and seafood
- and much more...