3 Perfect Days in Reykjavik
Download this 7-page PDF.
Reykjavik, on the coast of Iceland, is the country's capital and largest city. It's home to the great contemporary art museums, the striking concrete Hallgrimskirkja church, and the nearby geothermal Blue Lagoon spa. Many of Reykjavik's best natural wonders remain unknown to most visitors, but we included them in this itinerary.
- When to go
- Where to stay
- What to do day by day - morning, afternoon, and evening
- Where to eat meal by meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
This particular itinerary includes:
- Two opportunities to tour the Reykjavik Art Museum
- A visit to the famous Blue Lagoon
- A bar crawl of local craft beer bars
- The best views of the city at the Hallgrimskirkja church
- Hiking, horseback riding, and/or snowmobiling in the Icelandic countryside
- Afterhours at the city's thermal pools
- Great seafood suggestions in the city's coolest neighborhood
- and much more...